MIP, the Business School of Politecnico di Milano, is one of the most distinguished institutes in management training for graduates in all disciplines, interested in a career in business and in public administration.
The two main priorities of our School are:
- Develop initiatives in the fields of education and applied research in all management-related topics,
- Provide support for innovation and the growth of the global business system, by creating an international network.
- For this reason, we are searching for motivated people who wish to work in a dynamic environment of excellence, founded on the principles of innovation and team work.
RIF. Digital Media Specialist
MIP is looking for a creative digital marketing manager to lead a newly developed function on the marketing team in order to define, together with the Head of Marketing, the long term strategy, plan, execute, and optimize our Demand-Generation and awareness advertising campaigns.
This person will advance our digital marketing capabilities, master mature marketing channels and experiment with many emerging ones. Using data to tell stories will be key to spearheading new creative tests and initiatives. Cross-functional communication will be key to turning ideas into high performing assets.
The ideal candidate has a minimum experience in marketing automation technologies and can combine customer insight, iterative testing, product understanding, analytics, communication, and an eye for design to produce campaigns that deliver targeted awareness and high-quality leads for our sales team. Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience in executing digital media campaigns (SEM, paid social, or display), marketing automation and DSP in a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Campaign Planning and Execution – translate complex business initiatives into cohesive media plans all the way through to efficient media execution. Collaborate across the demand-gen and corporate marketing teams to produce integrated experiences across the pipe.
- Message Testing - experiment to find the best performing messages, codify and share insights across teams. Suggest new content and prioritize existing content based on tests. Create new web experiences to test your assumptions.
- Reporting and Forecasting - own weekly media channel performance reporting and ad-hoc campaign reporting for campaign owners. Participate in quarterly campaign spend and ROI forecasting.
- Strategy - Collaborating to the definition of a long term marketing strategy vs. quick wins with Head of Marketing, making sure the day to day activities are aligned to the long term vision, optimize media campaigns to produce best possible ROI for the company. Recommend new vendors and technologies to generate growth in key marketing segments.
- 3-5+ years hands-on experience with paid / digital media campaigns (including at least one of SEM or paid social or DSP) in an agency or in-house setting. Display or native ads experience is a plus.
- 2+ years working with a web analytics and tagging suites (Google Analytics, GTM, or equivalent)
- Intuitive understanding of the most important KPIs for each media channel, campaign, or stage in the marketing funnel
- Creative thinker with an insatiable appetite to learn, take on new challenges, and provide thought leadership
- Fluent in funnel metrics and strong quantitative discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication and creative thinking skills
- Exceptional organization and project management skills
- Experience with paid media / marketing
In case of interest, you are asked to submit your resume and submission letter to email@example.com specifying in the subject line “RIF. Digital Media Specialist”
MIP is offering to young and talented newly-qualified graduates the opportunity of carrying out an internship in one of the School’s departments. If you wish to gain experience in one of the most prestigious business schools in Italy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your areas of interest.
If you have been unable to find a position that matches your profile, please send your CV and motivational covering letter to email@example.com.