MIP is glad to partner with Purdue University to complete its offer of Executive MBAs through the IMM (International Master in Management) Global EMBA, designed for highly talented executive professionals willing to further develop their managerial skills and acquire a global outlook.
We prepare managers to operate globally and, eventually, give back to the entire community. This program will provide you with all the essential management skills you need to become the “manager of the future” and thus be able to pave the way for what comes ahead in the world of business and beyond.
The World's Most Global Executive MBA Program
- Global & Local. Seven countries. Four continents. Thanks to a consortium of five leading business schools, our students immerse themselves in the business culture of dynamic cities in the U.S., South America, Europe and Asia.
- Collaborative. Our cohort structure fosters interaction with professionals facing challenges similar to your own and who have an average of 14 years of work experience. Students come from 8-10 countries around the world representing many different industries and functional areas.
- Flexible. Designed for professionals who remain employed full-time, students attend a five-day launch week in the U.S. plus five two-week residencies spanning only 19 months. Between modules, students use online technology to prepare assignments, engage in discussions, work in teams, read ebooks, and watch instructor-prepared videos.
- Two MBAs. Earn two MBA degrees: one from Purdue University in the U.S. and one from TIAS School for Business and Society at Tilburg University in The Netherlands.
- International accreditation. The program is fully accredited by the AACSB International (Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business) and EQUIS (EFMD).
- Rankings. The IMM program is ranked:
#1 in the number of overseas assignments lasting one week or more (The Economist, 2015)
#7 in the Global Executive MBA Ranking (CEO Magazine 2017)
#10 in number of students with managerial work experience (The Economist, 2015)
#10 in QS/Top MBA's Global Joint EMBA Rankings (2017)
#11 among EMBA and Part-Time MBA programs in North America (Eduniversal, 2015-2016)
#4 for Global Experience among programs in the U.S. Midwest (Ivy Exec, 2017)
#8 overall among programs in the U.S. Midwest (Ivy Exec, 2017)