|tuition fee||16,000 €|
|university requirements||3 or 4 year Bachelor's degree (minimum 180 ECTS)|
- Tel : +39 02 2399 2820
- email : email@example.com
The Master aims at developing in candidates:
- The ability to design and manage valuable customer experiences (with a special sensitivity derived by continuous relationships with Italian and Multinational companies at the forefront of experiential marketing);
- The ability to exploit the opportunities in communication, promotion and distribution enabled by ICTs and big data;
- The ability to develop marketing accountability in order to quantify and effectively measure returns on marketing investments;
- The ability to combine managerial skills and creativity, interacting with the operations, R&D and Finance & Control to develop sustainable innovations and continuous improvement in customer relationships;
- The understanding of the conditions of the international markets, the challenges and the opportunities in the coming years.
MIP Politecnico di Milano: a global business school accredited by EQUIS, AMBA, EFMD and ranked by the Financial Times amongst the best European business schools, further complemented by it's deeply rooted knowledge and reputation in the luxury value chain management. The quality of the competencies expressed are also supported by the strong links developed with the Faculty of Engineeirng and Design of Politecnico di Milano, which is the largest one in Europe.
IBM is a globally integrated technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York. With operations in more than 170 countries, IBM attracts and retains some of the world’s most talented people to help solve problems and provide an edge for businesses, governments and nonprofits.Innovation is at the core of IBM’s strategy. Today, IBM is focused on five growth initiatives: Cloud, Cognitive Computing, Mobile, Social Business and Security.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence and mobile measurement. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
To learn more about why Nielsen decided to join the IM4 programme, read the statement from Simona Arghittu, Human Resources Director, Italy & Greece.
“As soon as I met the IM4 representatives, I immediately loved the innovative focus that responds exactly to what the business world’s evolution is looking for: talents ready to face digitalization, ICT impact and big data with the creative Italian approach. On top of that , passion for excellence, international shape and the effective collaboration that Nielsen Italy has been having with MIP Politecnico di Milano are the other key elements that brought Nielsen Italy to join this important partnership.”
UM is a global media agency that fuses curiosity and creativity to unlock competitive advantage for brands through media. Our philosophy of curiosity is driven by the power of story-telling fueled by intelligence, insights and ideas.
A division of IPG Mediabrands, the global media holding company of Interpublic, UM has more than 130 offices in 100 countries and over 4,800 employees committed to developing creative, strategic and customized campaigns for every client. UM’s list of clients includes Brown-Forman, Chrysler, Coca-Cola, ExxonMobil, Hershey’s, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal Paris, and Sony.