Core Admission Criteria
Admissions for MSPME is highly competitive and the ideal candidate should, first and foremost, display:
Accademic Excellence: Admissions will look for outstanding achievement in the applicant’s first degree. The minimum admission qualification is a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) of a minimum three-year's duration and 180 ECTS credits in a cognate discipline, or semi-cognate discipline with considerable relevant experience, e.g. business and management, science and engineering.
Solid English Language ability: for non-native English speaking applicants a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no individual component lower then 6.00) or equivalent is required (e.g. TOEFL 577 or 91 internet based).
Student motivation and relevance of the Masters Course to a student’s professional experience to date and future career aspirations.
How to Apply
All applications are made online through Heriot-Watt University (the co-ordinating institution).
SUMBIT APPLICATIONS HERE: www.postgraduate.hw.ac.uk/apply
Together with the online form, applicants will need to upload the following documentation (in English) at the time of application:
- motivational statement (maximum 1000 words);
- curriculum vitae;
- certified copy of university qualification;
- official full transcript of university grades;
- proof of level of English ability;
- two letters of recommendation, preferably from the university or institute that awarded the first degree;
- a copy of a valid ID document e.g. passport;
- financial guarantee showing ability to cover the costs of the course whether self, family, employer or scholarship, (can be supplied at a later date).
Visit the MSPME Frequently Asked Questions page to find out more!
Applications Deadlines 2013:
Applicants should apply by 26th May 2013, 23:00 hours GMT