Since 2000, internationalisation has been a top priority of the Business School of Politecnico di Milano.
This is reflected in its corporate programmes that, on the one hand, are aimed at international companies that require training to be carried out in different languages, and, on the other, at Italian small and medium enterprises who need support in their internationalisation operations.
MIP therefore has identified and studied specific tools and products to provide the best solutions to the requirements of individual customers.
- Corporate Master degree courses held in English help companies that need to create management skills shared by all their managers, who increasingly come from different backgrounds and countries.
- Specialised courses are structured to study in depth topics important to the company or to help a company make competitive changes, through research, case studies and sharing best practice in different sectors and markets.
For non Italian companies wishing to understand the core assets of “Made in Italy”, MIP has created courses and seminars which focus on Design and Brand Management of Luxury Goods, Strategy and Management of Innovation, E-government, Management Portfolio, Sport and Leisure Management, Exhibition and Convention Management, etc. In particular, MIP has carried out projects for the following countries and geographical areas: China, India, Russia,South America and Middle East.
- Executive Master of Design Management for Innovative Environments
- E- Government
- Exhibition & Convention Management (for exhibitors)
- Exhibition & Convention Management (for trade)
- ICE - Technology Award
- International Brand Development
- Luxury Brand Management
- Managing and Developing SMEs
- Managing Fashion & Luxury Goods
- Portfolio Management
- Sport & Leisure Business Management
Responsabile Divisione Corporate:
Deputy Dean for Corporate Division
International Business Developer
Tel: +39 02 2399 2862
+39 02 2399 9130