Marketing and brand managers who work in B2B and B2C environments, marketing agency account managers who need to have the total picture of how a brand is managed and what the implications are at a functional level and on the total results of a company.
- Have a clear and comprehensive understanding of the process of brand management
- Understand how to manage brand architecture
- Relate different brand management tools to results according to brand equity
- Take main decisions about promotional policies and advertising associated with the brand
- Approach the most significant methods for measuring brand management
Directors: Giuliano Noci - Fabrizio Maria Pini