The globalization of supply and demand are exposing Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to important strategic, marketing and organizational challenges. Entrepreneurs are requested to empower their managerial skills for pursuing growth and profitability in the contemporary turbulent environment.
The objective of the course is to provide an overview of the hard and soft skills necessary for managing a SME for growth. Soft skills are requested to develop power devolvement to first line managers, freeing entrepreneurs from day-to-day management and making it possible to fully exploit their innovativeness. Finally, methods and information for entering in new markets with efforts consistent to the financial possibilities of SMEs are increasingly necessary to pursue a sustainable growth.
The main goals of the programme are
- Understand the advantages and the limits of the coincidence of ownership and general management in the development of a firm.
- Empower the managerial and the soft skills for driving growth.
- Outline the opportunities, the threats and the levers for pursuing growth and profitability.
- Understand the critical success factors for pursuing a sustainable growth in SMEs.
Managers and entrepreneurs working in/owning SMEs willing to compete on a broader scale.
Venue:Italy and/or abroad
The training topics are:
- Setting the strategy;
- Branding and communication;
- International brand development;
- Setting the organization;
- Technology support;
- Logistics & supply chain;
- Operations & quality.
Classes consist of a mix of front lectures and case discussions.