Based on a years-long experience with partners in the luxury and fashion business, the Competence Centre in Luxury Management provides companies with both off-the-shelf and custom training and applied research on managerial tools and innovative approaches required for correctly understanding and managing luxury brands on a global scale.
- Understand luxury market
- Gain a deep insight on key assets of luxury components
- Build a luxury brand
- Manage luxury brand portfolio
- Develop relationships with luxury customer through an integrated market offer.
This program addressed towards executives and/or entrepreneurs who aim at understanding the secrets of the Italian way of luxury, thus trying to get the right skills to launch truly luxury brands.
Venue: Italy and/or abroad
The training topics are:
- What is luxury: the evolution of the Luxury;
- What makes it luxury: the peculiarities of Italian Luxury;
- The luxury customer;
- Analysis of luxury brand image;
- The peculiarities of International luxury companies;
- Building brands through customer experience;
- Customer experience as a new form of competitive advantage for luxury brand;
- How to create and develop luxury brand image;
- Deep analysis on luxury market;
- Co-creation of branded experience in brands touch-points;
- Key processes in luxury companies.
Front lessons, case histories and company visits.
MIP has designed together with Antai College of Economics & Managementof the Shanghai Jiaotong University a short program on luxury brand management for Chinese executives and/or entrepreneurs who aim at understanding the processes of Italian luxury in order to launch Chinese luxury brands. The program, consisting of four weekend modules in Shanghai and one week in Milan, is designed to equip students with the luxury market knowledge and expertise.
The programme is enriched by excellent industry links that the International faculty involves thanks to its research and consultancy activities both in Shanghai and Milan. For this reason participants of the first edition had the opportunity to get in contact with the top Italian companies of luxury and visited their headquarters and/or flagship stores in Italy and China. The second edition, launched on June 21st at the Italian Pavilion of the World Expo site, started on October 2010 in Shanghai.