The training course focuses on managerial models and tools for understanding how to develop and manage brands in international markets and globally.
The training topics are:
- Managing brands in global environments;
- Global communication and channel management;
- Bringing the brand to where the action is;
- Measuring brand value across markets.
The training course is addressed to managers and executives belonging to different functions and divisions and in particular:
- strategic planning and control
- trade marketing
- supply chain
Venue: Italy and/or abroad
Each module of the training is designed mixing front lectures, case discussions and company visits