The participation to E.&C. is one of the most relevant voice in the marketing budgets of SMEs.
All over the world, E.&C.s are changing their role from simple opportunity to exhibit merchandise to a more complex system of services and business relationships. This requires the development of managerial skills to plan, and control the participation.
The course aims at providing participants with a clear overview of the evolution of the E.&C. scenario all around the world, of the criticalities and the opportunities of participation (both as exhibitors and as visitors), of the managerial levers for implementing a participation project consistent to the strategic objectives and to assess and analyze the level of accomplishment of such objectives.
The main goals are:
- Obtain a comprehensive overview of the E.&C. market worldwide to deploy a consistent exhibition attendance agenda
- Identify the levers to accomplish the potential of attending events
- Conceptualise the action plan for attending exhibitions
- Get the strategic framework for developing a booth consistent with the targets
- Outline a managerial approach to evaluate exhibition performances
Managers and executives working in Marketing, Sales and Communication departments of SMEs willing to compete globally.
Venue: Italy and/or abroad
The main topics are:
- Exhibition portfolio management
- Event management
- The design process for fairs and exhibitions
- Trends and evolutions in design-driven fair system
The course consists of five one-day modules. Each module is programmed to offer participants a deep understanding of the most relevant managerial models and tools related to each specific topic.
Classes consist of a mix of front lectures and case discussions. In particular, a strong emphasis will be devoted to the discussion of best practices.
Excellent Project - Shanghai World Expo
MIP has developed a training course in Managing and Design the World Expo.
MIP trained 80 managers of the Coordination Bureau of the Shanghai World Expo on the following topics:
- Expo management
- Facility management
- Exhibition design
- Event design