The globalization has invested also the E.&C. market.
In this perspective, it is fundamental to understand the evolution of the E.&C. market of the emerging paradigms and models for event planning and design, and of the internationalization strategies adopted by the most important players in the E.&C. value chain (trade fair centers, organizers, providers) over the last few years.
The pervasive competition among E.&C. centres is pushing organizers towards a differentiation of the exhibition concepts (category specialization, visitor-centricity, supply fair, etc.). Deciding what kind of E.&C. concept to provide in the different market is more critical as a success factor for the exhibition today than ever before. Moreover, also at a strategic level E.&C. industry has been experiencing dramatic changes: joint ventures between organizers to access the international markets, mergers and acquisitions between organizers and trade fair centers, etc.
The main goals of the programme are:
- Outline the strategic and operational levers to design an exhibition portfolio suitable to the peculiarities of the trade fair centre and of the exhibitor market;
- Identify the phases of the organization of a trade fair, and their characteristics;
- Get insights from European case histories about trade show management before, during and after the event;
- Define the event value proposition, to promote and launch E.&C. and to plan marketing activities;
- Get a wider comprehension of the impact principles of E.&C. “soft variables” in E.&C. management: human resource management, project and crisis management, negotiation strategies and cultural issues;
- Understand the latest evolutions in the E.&C. markets and the ultimate approaches to E.&C. planning and management.
E.&C. managers operating both in E.&C. centers and in event organizer companies.
Venue: Italy and/or abroad
The main topics are:
- Exhibition portfolio management;
- Event management;
- The design process for fairs and exhibitions;
- Trends and evolutions in design-driven fair system.
Front lessons, case history and institutional visits.