To support current and future design managers on visioning, developing, realizing innovations of products, brands, and processes: an innovation based on the interplay between technologies, managerial levers and intangible product factors (e.g. design, brand, experience, symbolic and emotional characteristics).
The main goals of the programme are:
- Build competences oriented towards the professional world, based on the concepts of strategic design, design management, design driven innovation and brand design both for a single product or for entire system;
- Understand and interpreting excellence through analyzing the concept of “Made in Italy”;
- Understand processes of value creation in “Made in Italy” products through the integration of products, services and communications.
- Design managers
- Creative directors
- Senior designers
Venue: Italy and China
The training topics are:
- Strategic design and design driven innovation
- Brand design and brand management
- Innovation management and design processes
- Product service system design and sustainability
- Design strategies
- Project management
- Design for internal environments and industrial products
Front lessons, case histories, workshops, study tours and company visits.