Internationalization has been a top priority of the Business School of Politecnico di Milano.
MIP therefore has identified and studied specific tools and products to provide the best solutions to the requirements of individual customers.
For non Italian companies wishing to understand the core assets of “Made in Italy”, MIP has created courses and seminars which focus on:
- Design and Brand Management of Luxury Goods,
- Strategy and Management of Innovation,
- Management Portfolio,
- Sport and Leisure Management,
- Exhibition and Convention Management,
In particular, MIP has carried out projects for the following Countries and geographical areas: China, India, Russia, South America and Middle East.
- Executive Master of Design Management for Innovative Environments
- E- Government
- Exhibition & Convention Management for exhibitors
- Exhibition & Convention Management for trade
- International Brand Development
- Luxury Brand Management
- Managing and Developing SMEs
- Managing Fashion & Luxury Goods
- Portfolio Management
- Sport & Leisure Business Management
- Design Management
- New Marketing Models
- Brand Management
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Innovation Leadership and Creativity Management
If required, MIP is able to provide these training courses even to companies, which ask for tailored made Short Seminars for their key teams.