The International Student Office strives to provide a tailor made service to each international candidate and enrolled student by assisting with all non-academic matters.
Review the checklist for preparing your arrival. You will find detailed information for each item visiting the links to your left. Come back to your checklist to make sure everything is ready before your departure!
- Enquire about visa requirements – Contact the Italian Consulate in the country where you currently reside or await information from your Program Coordinator
- Arrange accommodation either privately or through the ISO
- Arrange health insurance for your stay in Italy
- Apply for your visa if applicable
- Prepare the documents for your permit of stay application to be filed upon arrival in Italy (non-EU students only)
- Inform us of your arrival date
- Budget for your stay
- Book your orientation session with the ISO, to be held upon your arrival.