Discover our services for the Community:
Personal & Professional Development
1. Meeting sessions with Head hunters for career development, in collaboration with Kilpatrick
- A round of six meetings of career advice, with a particular focus on international/Switzerland job market. The main objective of those meetings is to receive advices and tools useful for professional positioning, both nationally and internationally.
- Individual meeting with a Headhunter/expert consultant focused on a particular professional aspect or project
- Psycho-aptitude test with a focus on soft skills (EBW, emotional intelligence and DISC persolog, professional role and leadership)
2. Coaching path
The aim of coaching is to develop and unveil the potential unexpressed by the coachee, inspiring a reflection, focusing on one’s talent and distinctive resources. All our team of coaches are ICF (International Coaching Federation) certified.
3. Access to the MIP Management Academy courses with dedicated conditions for our Alumni (please note that the courses are held in Italian language):
- Small – 3 courses to be attendend within 12 months
- Medium – 5 courses to be attendend within 18 months
- Large – 8 courses to be attendend within 24 months
Mentorship Program has been created in line with the new MIP Smart Learning strategy, giving the opportunities to our Community members to support their professional development. In a “give-back” perspective, our Mentors, Alumni and managers of our business community are experts in different industries who share their experiences and knowledge with our students and Alumni.
Check our Albo of Mentors, click here.