The tuition fee amounts to € 30.000 for individuals and to € 34.000 for those sponsored by a company.
The MBA Tuition includes:
- enrollment to Politecnico di Milano for the Master Degree
- access to MIP wide network
- access to MIP and Politecnico library
- student card
- sessions and lectures with business leaders
- outdoor experience
- accommodation for the International Week.
MIP FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM
MIP’s International Part-Time MBA is made more accessible to deserving candidates through our Financial Aid Program.
Every year, MIP awards financial assistance to International Part Time MBA candidates to help them make their goal of an international business career a reality. In particular partial-tuition fee waivers for MBA applicants are available.
Contributions are mostly merit-based and based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, particularly strong leadership potential, and superior interpersonal skills. MBA scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates and are applied directly to the applicant’s tuition.
HOW DOES THE FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM WORK?
1. Submit your application online and tick the option that you are interested in MIP financial aid
2. Fill out the Financial Aid Request Form you will receive via e-mail and upload it on the online platform.
- Applicants are free to source sponsorships, financial assistance and loans from institutions that do not collaborate with MIP. This DOES NOT affect their eligibility for the MIP Financial Aid Program.
- Participants sponsored by their company has to write to email@example.com for further details.
- International and Italian candidates can also access to student loans to cover the tuition fee and other expenses. Please write at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.