Here are the top 5 Reasons why the International MBA of MIP Politecnico di Milano will be a game changer for you
|tuition fee||€ 32000|
|university requirements||3 years Bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS)|
MBA Admissions Main Contacts
- Tel : +39 02 2399 2820
- email : email@example.com
MBA Admissions on WhatsApp
- Tel : +39 345 0021751
The International MBA program is offered in official collaboration with more than 30 Multinational and Italian companies offering company sponsorships as well as project work and job opportunities to candidates. The program is redesigned by and for companies to prepare the 'manager of the future' who is capable of solving cross-functional, multidimensional and complex problems that the corporate world of today faces.
The MBA Partner Companies will have a key involvement in the program right from the start through networking events, mentorship, business seminars and funding opportunities for candidates.
Find out more about the MBA Partner Companies!
- Designed to train the ‘manager of the future’ capable of addressing cross functional, multi-dimensional and complex problems
- Focus on new and emerging technologies in management
- Unique Training Formula: Technological Know-how combined with managerial skills
- 4 Fundamental Elements: Analytical Approach to Problem Solving, Innovation & Futuristic Technology, Balance of Hard and Soft Skills, Close Collaboration with Companies
- Diversified Teaching Methodology: Digital learning, interactive lessons, business cases, group activities, business seminars by companies, outdoor training, assessment center, business games and business plan
- Focus on specializing in new-age management specializations: Seven different bootcamps to join and learn from
- During the MBA program students will have the opportunity to experience an intensive one-week study tour in the Silicon Valley whose purpose is to expose students to its ecosystem and deepen their understanding of entrepreneurship and cutting-edge topics
- Small Class Size with an optimal teacher-student ratio and effective peer to peer learning
- Opportunity to learn the Italian language during the program
MIP's Career Development Office (CDO) is one-of-a-kind and is dedicated to providing a highly personalized service to each MBA student. The CDO provides guidance and assistance so as to best prepare the candidate for the recruitment process with the MBA Partner Companies as well as all the companies of our network. The CDO’s goal is to provide the MBA students with the right opportunities to grow in their post-MBA career.
- To provide MBA students focused career development support tools for reconfirming, realigining and self-defining contextual career decisions.
- To support students develop their competitive advantage in the post-MBA recruitment processes.
MBA Placement Statistics
Job Opportunties Sources
New Job Opportunities found by Career Service/School: 55%
New Job Opportunities found by graduates: 45%
96% of graduates seeking employment found a new job within six months after graduation
Boston Consulting Group
Average Post-MBA Base Salary: USD 74,184
Average Base Salary Increase after 3 years of graduation : 75% to 100%
Job Sector Change
Project Work Locations
30% outside Italy
70% inside Italy
CDO Activities - 2015/16
25 Business Seminars
9 On-Campus Recruitment Activities
280+ Companies Involved in Project Work Opportunities
*Source: Financial Times Ranking
The International MBA class is composed of over 20 different nationalities with candidates coming from different academic, professional and cultural backgrounds. The experience is truly international thanks to the many short and long term exchange opportunties in France, Spain, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia, USA and UK.
The International MBA at MIP is also a unique opportunity for wannabe entrepreneurs. The program offers the platform to build on your own entrepreneurial idea and test it in front of real investors and business angels. Candidates will have access to PoliHub - Politecnico di Milano's in-house start-up incubator to develop their own business venture or new product idea.