The tuition fee amounts to EUR 30000, but several contributions are available:
- EARLY-BIRD TUITION FEE CONTRIBUTION: Applicants for the 2018 intake of the International Flex EMBA can now apply for an Early-Bird Tuition Fee Contribution of €1,500. To take advantage of the contribution, applicants need to apply before Wednesday, January 31st, 2018.
- COUNTRY-BASED CONTRIBUTIONS: partial waivers in order to promote international diversity within the class and to assist talented individuals from disadvantaged countries.
- MIP4WOMEN: contribution of up to EUR 6000 to female candidates aspiring to become managers. To be eligible for this competition, you must meet the admission requirements and submit at the application stage a small passage (no more than 500 words) on the following topic:
Describe the biggest challenge you have lived in your professional or private life as a woman (max 500 words).
Applicants will be judged on the quality of their application and profile (motivational interview, work experience, financial needs, education history) as well as the essay submitted. The criteria for provision of tuition fee waivers may change from year to year and they are left up to the school’s discretion.
- 30%CLUB CONTRIBUTION: two partial scholarships of 30%, offered within the by MIP collaboration with the 30% Club – whose aim is to achieve 30 per cent women on FTSE 100 boards. To partake in the opportunity, you will have to submit to us a videoclip of max 3 minutes “demonstrating how they will contribute to and benefit from the i-Flex EMBA, focusing on their achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. Applicants should also evaluate the skills they need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the i-Flex EMBA will assist in this, giving details of their current role as women in a leadership position”.
The deadline to apply for this contribution is July 30th, 2018.
- WOBI SCHOLARSHIP: 5 merit-based contributions up to 30% of the tuition fee reserved to those candidates that demonstrate business acumen and a leadership attitude during the selection process. To partake in the competition, you must meet the admissions requirements and submit, as part of your application package, a short essay (between 500 and 700 words) on the following topic:
“Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients” - Sir Richard Branson, Speaker at World Business Forum (WBF) Milan 2015 Discuss.
- POLITECNICO DI MILANO ALUMNI WAIVER: a partial waiver of up to EUR 3,000 reserved to Politecnico di Milano Alumni.
- COMPANY SPONSORSHIP: The i-Flex tuition fee for companies is equal to EUR 34000. If you are sponsored by your company, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.