The IMM (International Master in Management) Global EMBA is a modular program, which provides a high-quality business education for executives who desire to expand the scope of their careers and handle challenges in increasingly complex organizations around the globe. The IMM Global EMBA extends candidates comprehension of the latest concepts and techniques with a strategically global perspective. It grants invaluable access to a global sharing platform of knowledge and experience.
Program Launch at Purdue University (U.S.A)
March 18-22, 2018
Graduation at Purdue
- 19-months, 5 face-to-face modules + distance learning
- A blend of face-to-face and distance learning to balance career development with executive education.
- Global Mindset with Local Sensitivity; International Networking.
- Class Modules in Europe, North and South America, China.
- Academic and management expertise.
- Electives and Exchanges.
- Career Coaching.
- Student club activities
Flexibility is maximized through a dynamic format that blends the best aspects of classroom learning in Europe, North America and Asia with distance learning.