- Candidates with a B.A. or equivalent who wish to pursue a career in the performing arts or cultural sector;
- Candidates with formal music, arts, or dance education who wish to acquire general knowledge of international cultural policies and develop their management and organizational skills;
- Candidates without a formal degree who have a minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience in any field and wish to pursue a career change. General knowledge of the nonprofit sector would be advantageous.
How to Apply
Enrolment in the Master's in Performing Arts Management is rolling based and until full capacity.
Candidates must submit their applications by the deadlines indicated below to be admitted to the course beginning the following January.
EU citizens: November 30
Non-EU citizens: October 30
- Copy of passport or European ID
- University transcript or equivalent
- English certificate (if available)
- Proof of payment of the admission fee (€80)
The selection will be based on CV analysis, an interview (face to face or via Skype) and a written test.
Discover more about the Gianluca Spina Memorial Scholarship