Ideal Candidates for the IMIM Programme
The ideal candidates for the IMIM programme are students with educational experience in a technical or scientific discipline. The minimum educational requirement for the programme is a bachelor degree or recognised equivalent from an accredited institution of at least three years full time study (180 ECTS). In addition, students should display a strong work and leadership ethic, and be prepared to meet the challenges associated with an intensive masters degree.
The course is taught entirely in English, and so students are expected to have a proficient level of English prior to the commencement of the programme.
Applications are now open for the September 2018 intake.
Erasmus Scholarships are not available for this program.
The minimum requirements for admission
- A Bachelor degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution (minimum 3 years full time study = 180 ECTS) in a scientific or technical discipline. (e.g. candidates with a background in Economics/Humanities/Arts are not eligible)
- High proficiency in the English language
The candidate must submit the following documents via the online platform:
- Online Application Form;
- Application fee of EUR 100;
- Bachelor Degree and Transcripts;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Letters of Recommendation (optional);
- GMAT/GRE scores (optional);
- Motivation Letter.
- Copy of passport;
- Digital photo;
- English Proficiency Certificate
All candidates will attend the motivational interview as part of the selection process.
For further instructions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org .