This Master is flexibly designed for the need of Chinese prospects and recruits the current students from the six Chinese partner universities and the prospects recommended by those universities. At the end of the programme, all the candidates will obtain from Politecnico di Milano a Master Degree.
Those who will attend the second and subsequent semesters by ESSCA can choose to attend an additional year by ESSCA and then are entitled with a Master in Management-Grande Ecole Programme.
The programme is divided into three semesters as shown below.
The program starts in September and finishes in September next year:
- The first term is from September 2017 until December 2017 and will take place at MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (30 ECTS);
- The second term is from January 2018 until June 2018 and will take place at the school which you have chosen for your interested stream (30 ECTS);
- And the third term is from July 2018 until October 2018 (10 ECTS).
***Those choosing ESSCA as the school for the second and subsequent semesters have the timetable as follows:
- The first term at MIP (30 ECTS);
- The second term at ESSCA (30 ECTS); In order to get the degree from Politecnico di Milano, the students are required to develop a project work (10 ECTS), alongside the second term (usually the project work definition starts in April and the final discussion has to be completed by September. This project work does not require to be internship-based) and, so, have 70 ECTS at the end of the 1st year programme;
The students interested in getting the degree by ESSCA have to acquire 120 ECTS, and attend:
- The third term at ESSCA: ‘Entrepreneurial Project Semester’ (developed as internship in the ESSCA incubator);
- The forth term at ESSCA: Master Thesis (30 ECTS).
For the detailed information on where and how the streams are developed by each school, please consult below: